Andrew Farley: biography and everything you need to know about him
This article is aimed at helping us know Andrew Farley better, at the end of the article; we should be able to know the answers to a lot of questions concerning pastor Andrew Farley like:
When does Andrew Farley celebrate his birthday?
how old is Andrew Farley?
where was Andrew Farley born?
who are Andrew Farley parents?
is Andrew Farley an only child?
who are Andrew Farley siblings?
where did Andrew Farley study?
Which church does Andrew Farley attend?
who is Andrew Farley married to?
how many children does Andrew Farley have?
what is there to know about Andrew Farley career?
Andrew Farley quotes.
Andrew Farley books.
Andrew Farley sermons.
Andrew Farley social media handle.
ANDREW FARLEY BIOGRAPHY
Andrew Farley works as a pastor, linguist and an author with several published books including ‘God without religion’ and ‘The naked Gospel’, which were both best selling books. Farley also speaks at international conferences, churches and universities around Canada and US. He has appeared on TBN’s “Praise the Lord and various other Christian broadcasting networks.
ANDREW FARLEY DATE OF BIRTH/BIRTHDAY
Andrew Farley was born on the 31st of October 1972, which makes him 49 years old in 2021; he celebrates his birthday on the 31st of October every month.
ANDREW FARLEY PLACE OF BIRTH
Andrew Farley was born in Warrenton Virginia.
ANDREW FARLEY PARENTS
He was born to Guy Farley and Leslie Farley. Guy Farley his father was an attorney who later switched to working in hotel business. His mother Leslie Farley taught in a school and later became Christian counselor.
ANDREW FARLEY SIBLINGS
Andrew Farley has two siblings, he is a brother to Will Farley and Amanda Farley.
ANDREW FARLEY CAREER
Andrew Farley was an associate professor at Texas Tech University where he taught Applied Linguistics.
ANDREW FARLEY MINISTRY
Andrew Farley is the president of The Andrew Farley Ministry, he is the senior pastor of Church Without Religion, it is called the church without religion because they believe that they are all about a relationship with Jesus Christ, not legalistic or religious rules, it is located at Lubbock, Texas United States.
Andrew Farley is the owner of ‘Andrew Farley LIVE’ a nationwide call-in program. The non-profit book and media ministry, The Andrew Farley Ministries is overseen by Andrew Farley, as he is the president of the ministry and has been since 2015.
Farley is also the president of The Grace Message, a non-profit media ministry that is devoted to preaching to people about God’s grace and helping them come to a better understanding of it. The Grace Message was founded in 2015.
ANDREW FARLEY EDUCATION
Andrew Farley attended high school at Emmanuel Christian School, Manassas, VA; He earned a bachelor’s degree at Furman University, and a master’s degree at University of Georgia. Andrew Farley also received a Doctor’s degree in philosophy, from the University of Illinois in the year 2000.
ANDREW FARLEY WIFE
Andrew Farley married an atmospheric scientist, Katherine Hayhoe who in 2014 was named one of the most influential people in the world by TIME Magazine.
ANDREW FARLEY CHILDREN
Andrew Farley and his wife have a child together, he is called Gavin Farley, and he lives in West Texas with his parents.
ANDREW FARLEY BOOKS
Some of Farley’s writings have featured on Fox news and several other Christian networks. He started writing for Huffington post in the year 2015 and some of his books are best sellers. Some books written by Andrew Farley includes:
- The Perfect You, 2021
- Operation Screw tape, 2013
- Relaxing With God, 2014
- Heaven Is Now, 2014
- The Naked Gospel, 2009
- The Hurt And The Healer, 2013
- God Without Religion, 2011
- The Art Of Spiritual War, 2013
- The Four Warriors, 2009
- Twisted Scripture, 2019
ANDREW FARLEY SERMONS
Here are some Sermons by Andrew Farley:
- The Greater Truth Of The Gospel
- Because I’m Righteous
- The Gigantic Love Of God
- The Truth About Christ’s Return
- What Is Happening?
- Relaxing With God
- Resurrected! What Does It Mean?
- Relationship With The Holy Spirit.
- Will you choose to believe
ANDREW FARLEY QUOTES
- We look to hide or change our feelings rather than realizing it is our thinking that needs to change.
- “Law crumbles religious dreams and shuts everybody up, revealing they are prisoners of sin.”
- What if you truly are who God says you are? After all, when our view of ourselves disagrees with God’s view of us, who’s right?”
- “or Levi, or any other qualified priest of the law. You call on an outsider, a renegade, a table turner.”
- “The belief systems we have about ourselves and about God determine many of our everyday thoughts, which then dictate our emotions.”
- “We take in the splendor of the new covenant and celebrate with amazement.”
- “The bottom line is that if you appeal to Jesus as your priest, what place is there for the law in your life? You call on a man from Nazareth, from the tribe of Judah, who shares no family lineage with Aaron,”
- “So God’s not up in heaven swirling around and around in some barbershop chair, with his face toward you when you’re good and his back to you when you’ve blown it. His face is always toward you.”
- “You can’t find relaxation if you try to make Jesus fit with the old way of law-based religion.”
- “We look to hide or change our feelings rather than realizing it is our thinking that needs to change. Try”
ANDREW FARLEY SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACTS
I hope this article on Andrew Farley: biography and everything you need to know about him, has helped you know her better.