Brian Tracy is a Canadian-American motivational public speaker and self-development author. He is known for helping individuals achieve their own goals. In a year he attends to over 250, 000 individuals/ companies. If you ever want to learn about sales or bring some of your plans to life, Brian Tracy is the best man for the job. He founded a company in 1984 Vancouver, called Brian Tracy international. Now, he is the president of three companies.
BRIAN TRACY AGE/BIRTHDAY
Brian Tracy was born to his family on the 5th January 1944 which makes him 78 years old in 2022. Tracy Brian celebrates his birthday on 5th of January every year.
BRIAN TRACY BIRTH PLACE
Brian was born to his parents in Canada Charlottetown.
BRIAN TRACY WIFE
Brian Tracy is married to his beautiful and loving wife Barbra Tracy, they got married in 1979, and have been together ever since. The Amazing couple have four lovely children together.
BRIAN TRACY CHILDREN
Brian and his wife together care and cater for their four lovely children whose names are Michael Tracy, Christina Tracy Stein, David Tracy and Catherine Tracy. They live in California, US.
BRIAN TRACY CAREER/DEGREE
Brian Tracy graduated from university of Alberta, Brian Tracy studied, economics; he also has his masters in business.
BRIAN TRACY CHURCH
The popular businessman Brian Tracy once preached in elevation church, on all their three services.
BRIAN TRACY NET WORTH
Brian Tracy is worth about 15 million United States dollars; his sources of income are numerous. He makes his money by from his social media accounts; his Youtube, Instagram etc., he also makes money from the sales of his books, which are over eighty and some of which are best sellers. He also makes money from public speaking engagements; it is no surprise that Brian Tracy is a very wealthy man.
BRIAN TRACY BOOKS
Brian Tracy is the author of over eighty books that have been translated into dozens of languages.Below are some interesting books by Brian Tracy:
- Sales success.
- Personal success.
- Time management.
- Change your thinking change your life.
- The psychology of achievement.
- Million dollar habits.
- No excuses, the power of self-discipline.
- Eat that frog: 21 ways to get things done and stop procrastinating and get more done in less time.
- Maximum achievement.
- Goals: how to get everything you ever want faster than you thought possible.
BRIAN TRACY QUOTES
Below are some inspiring quotes by Brian Tracy:
- “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, “What’s in it for me?”
- “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.”
- “Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.”
- “The only real limitation on your abilities is the level of your desires. If you want it badly enough, there are no limits on what you can achieve.”
- “The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term, is the indispensable prerequisite for success.
- “All successful people men and women are big dreamers They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.”
- “Every minute you spend in planning saves 10 minutes in execution; this gives you a 1,000 percent Return on Energy!”
- “Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of very part of your life.”
- “Your biggest opportunity probably lies under your own feet, in your current job, industry, education, experience or interests.”
- “Develop the winning edge; small differences in your performance can lead to large differences in your results.”
BRIAN TRACY YOUTUBE VIDEOS TITLES
Below are some Youtube Videos by Brian Tracy
- 10 things to give up to succeed
- How to become an effective sales manager in three simple steps
- Daily habits of successful people
- 4 principles of marketing strategy
- How to become rich, 5 reasons why most people do not become wealthy
- 7 keys to a positive personality
- Five reasons you are not achieving you goals
- Seven tips to help you become goal oriented
- Is sales a dying profession
- 10 effective closing requirements in sales
BRIAN TRACY SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACT