Come Unto Christ And Dont Come Alone
As you begin your study of the life, teachings and ministry of Jesus Christ, there is one desire that we hope you will have. We hope that as you read the scriptures and listen to those who are teaching you about Jesus Christ, your prayers will be for help to understand what He taught about Himself, His Father in Heaven and His love for each of us.
Dont Come Alone
- Come to church with your family.
- Come to church with your friends.
- Come to church with your spouse.
- Come to church with your children.
- Come to church with your neighbor. They might need Jesus as much as you do, and we’d love for them to find Him here at CrossPointe Community Church! We have a great children’s ministry program for all ages, so please invite them along! And if you have young kids who aren’t yet old enough for Children’s Church, remember that our nursery is always open during the service from 9:00am – 9:30am so that parents can enjoy worshiping without worrying about their little ones being bored or falling asleep in their stroller or car seat during the sermon! We also offer childcare during the Sunday School hour from 10:30am – 12pm (it costs $5/child). For more information about any of these ministries or classes contact our Children’s Ministry Director, Jessica Wray at email@example.com or call her at 704-363-6200 x221
. We hope to see you soonThe Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the only authority for what we believe as Christians. The Bible was written by men who were moved by the Holy Spirit, and therefore it is free from error.!
Come Unto Christ
Jesus Christ is the only way to God. Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life and died on the cross for our sins. He rose from the dead and ascended into Heaven where He now sits at the right hand of God. Because of His completed work on earth, anyone who puts their faith in Him will be saved from eternal punishment and receive eternal life with God in heaven.
Prepare Yourself and Others To Listen
Prepare yourself to listen. Before you can share your testimony with someone else, you have to prepare yourself first. You need to ask yourself some questions: “Am I ready for this? Am I prepared? Am I focused?” If the answer is no, then try again later when you are better prepared.
- Ask questions of others who may be interested in learning about the Church but haven’t yet been able to find out more on their own or through family members or friends who might be less than receptive. If they say yes, ask them what they want and don’t want from a church experience (and be prepared for answers!).
- Open yourself up to new ideas by recognizing that different faiths offer different truths—and that’s OK! It helps us understand where we came from as human beings and how we should live our lives today; it allows us freedom of choice without guilt because everyone gets something good out of every religion (even if it isn’t exactly what they would choose). Further still: remember that even though people may not agree with one another 100% of time , tolerance is key here–if someone doesn’t agree with something said during class discussion then let them speak up about it instead having them sit quietly feeling uncomfortable because nobody else agrees either way.”
“It’s important to be open to other religions and ideas, but it’s also important to remember that the Bible is still the best source of truth in existence today. It offers a message of love, hope and salvation through Jesus Christ—a message that can’t be found anywhere else except within our own hearts.”
If you would like to accept Jesus as your Savior, you can pray a simple prayer. This is the same prayer that has been used by millions of people throughout historyHow do we understand Jesus today? How does his teaching speak to our lives?.
As You Study, Seek to Understand Jesus and His Teachings
As you study, seek to understand Jesus and his teachings. As you do so, consider the following questions:
- Why did Jesus teach what he taught?
- How did Jesus teach it?
- Did people in his time have difficulty understanding his teaching? If so, what was it and why did they have difficulty understanding him?
We are so glad that you are here today! We hope to see you again soon. If not, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or comments. We love hearing from our friends!
We hope that the ideas we have presented will help you to understand what it means to come unto Christ and why it is important. We also hope that by understanding these ideas, you will be better prepared to share your own faith with others.