DR JUANITA BYNUM:Biography and everything you need to know about her:
This article is aimed at helping us know Dr. Juanita Bynum better, at the end of the article; we should be able to know the answers to a lot of questions concerning Dr. Juanita Bynum like:
When does Dr. Juanita Bynum celebrate her birthday?
How old is Dr. Juanita Bynum?
Where was Dr. Juanita Bynum born?
who are Dr. Juanita Bynum parents?
is Dr. Juanita Bynum an only child?
who are Dr. Juanita Bynum siblings?
where did Dr. Juanita Bynum study?
Which church does Dr. Juanita Bynum attend?
who is Dr. Juanita Bynum married to?
how many children does Dr. Juanita Bynum have?
what is there to know aboutDr. Juanita Bynum career?
Dr. Juanita Bynum quotes.
Dr. Juanita Bynum books.
Dr. Juanita Bynum sermons.
Dr. Juanita Bynum social media handle.
Dr. JUANITA BYNUM BIOGRAPHY
Dr. Juanita Bynum is a famous actress, gospel musician author and pastor. She is a woman worthy of emulation because she is able to combine a good number of activities in her life without being bad at any one She is also a self-proclaimed prophetess.
JUANITA BYNUM AGE / BIRTHDAY
Dr. Juanita Bynum was born to her parents on the 16thJanuary 1959, which makes her 63 years old in year 2022.
JUANITA BYNUM PLACE OF BIRTH
Dr. Juanita Bynum was born in Chicago, Illinois, United States to her parents.
JUANITA BYNUM PARENTS
Dr. Juanita Bynum was born to her loving parents her father’s name is Thomas Bynum Sr. and her mother is Katherine Bynum.
JUANITA BYNUM SIBLINGS
Dr. Juanita Bynum has four siblings, three sisters and a brother. though her position in the family is unknown, their names are Kathy Bynum, Janice Bynum, Regina Bynum and Thomas Bynum.
JUANITA BYNUM HUSBAND
There is no information on the current marital status of Dr. Juanita Bynum. She was initially married to Thomas Wesley Weeks III, for 6 years, from 2002 to 2008. Before that she was married to another man, their marriage ended as a result of domestic violence. After her second marriage, she opened up on the reason for her break up and it was the same domestic violence. When she opened up people found it difficult to come to terms with that, since on the outside it looked like she had the perfect marriage and based on her reputation as a teacher of women empowerment, it was unbelievable. When it was made known to the public that Dr. Juanita Bynum was a victim of domestic violence, some thought it was all for show and popularity, but she revealed on good morning America, that it was true and she even gave instances where they happened.
JUANITA BYNUM CAREER/DEGREE
Dr. Juanita Bynum is into music, she sings gospel worships, she is also writes songs, and she has been singing and writing songs since 1995 till date. She has worked with RCA Labels.
Dr. Juanita Bynum received a doctoral degree in theology from Truth for Living Bible College in Jacksonville, Florida; she also has a bachelor in ministry and business administration. Dr. Juanita Bynum has several other degrees.
JUANITA BYNUM NET WORTH
Dr. Juanita Bynum is worth $10,000,000 (ten Million dollars) her money she accumulated her salary from being an American actress, singer, author, televangelist and other things..
JUANITA BYNUM BOOKS
Below are some specially written books by Dr. Juanita Bynum:
- The threshing floor
- No more sheets: the truth about sex
- Matters of the heart: stop trying
- My spiritual inheritance
- Topical bible
- Don’t get off the train
- Praying from the third dimension
- Experiencing his presence
- A heart for Jesus
- Morning glory: devotional
JUANITA BYNUM SERMONS
Below are some spirit lift sermons by Dr. Juanita Bynum:
- Recalibrated: keep it moving
- Your vision is not dead work it
- You were chosen to be helped
- The power the depths of worship
- My imprint did it
- Work with the warfare
- Your purpose in prayers
- The power of a finisher
JUANITA BYNUM QUOTES
Below are some spirit filling sermons by Dr. Juanita Bynum:
- When a bomb detonates, it explodes because of what’s on the inside, not the outside… Take care of yourself!
- Don’t let the enemy steal another moment of your joy and peace! Take it back!
- The Truth that you know is what makes you free.
- Don’t try to figure everything out yourself. Rest in The Lord – He has you!
- What is man’s opinion over God’s decision for your life! If God said it, that settles it!
- You learn from mentors or experience.
- The teacher has not taught until the pupil has learned. Your legacy outlives you.
- Little people can do big things. There is always room to make a difference!
- God is always attracted to people who don’t have enough.
- Deliverance is coming to you and your household! Believe and receive it! There is nothing too difficult for God.
JUANITA BYNUM SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACT
I hope this article on DR JUANITA BYNUM:Biography and everything you need to know about her, has helped you know her better.