ERWIN RAPHAEL MCMANUS: Biography and everything you need to know about him. The article below would help you get to know everything about Erwin Raphael Mcmanus, by answering the following questions
Erwin Raphael Mcmanus age
Erwin Raphael Mcmanus birthday
Erwin Raphael Mcmanus birth place
Erwin Raphael Mcmanus husband
Erwin Raphael Mcmanus children
Erwin Raphael Mcmanus home
Erwin Raphael Mcmanus ministry
Erwin Raphael Mcmanus sermons
Erwin Raphael Mcmanus books
Erwin Raphael Mcmanus tv shows
Erwin Raphael Mcmanus controversies
Erwin Raphael Mcmanus net worth
Erwin Raphael Mcmanus social media contacts
ERWIN RAPHAEL MCMANUS AGE/BIRTHDAY
Irving Rafael Mesa-Cardona currently known Erwin Raphael McManus was born on August 28, 1958, he is 63 years old in 2021, and he celebrates his birthday every year on The 28th August.
ERWIN RAPHAEL MCMANUS BIRTH PLACE
Erwin Raphael McManus was born in El Salvador.
ERWIN RAPHAEL MCMANUS PARENTS
Erwin Raphael McManus did not grow up with his parents; he grew up with his grand parents for the first 6 years. The surname McManus is his stepfather’s own.
ERWIN RAPHAEL MCMANUS SIBLINGS
Erwin Raphael McManus has one brother, his name is Alex.
ERWIN RAPHAEL MCMANUS WIFE
Erwin Raphael McManus is married to Kim McManus;
ERWIN RAPHAEL MCMANUS CHILDREN
Together, Erwin Raphael McManus and his lovely wife kin have three amazing children. They have a daughter and two sons, their daughter’s name is Mariah McManus and their son is Aaron McManus, they also have an adopted daughter called Paty C.
ERWIN RAPHAEL MCMANUS CAREER/DEGREE
- Erwin Raphael McManus studied philosophy at Elon University.
- Erwin Raphael McManus got a A. from university of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Erwin Raphael McManus got his M.Div. From southern Baptist theological seminary in forth worth, Texas.
- Erwin Raphael McManus Doctorate in Humane Letters, an honorary degree, from South Eastern University in Lakeland, Florida.
ERWIN RAPHAEL MCMANUS MOSAIC MINISTRY
Erwin Raphael McManus is a lead pastor of Mosaic, a mega church based in Los Angeles, it was founded in year 1943 January 3rd in a rented store front in Los Angeles, California.
It is one of the most influential churches Mosaic is a multi-campus non-denominational church located in Hollywood with seven campuses located at various places including Hollywood, South Pasadena, Venice, Orange County, Seattle, Mexico City, and Ecuador. At Mosaic, the mission to be a church that lives by faith, is known by love, and is a voice of hope to the world. His daughter Mariah leads the worship band named Mosaic MSC. He moved with his family to Los Angeles in 1993 and became senior pastor of The Church on Brady in East Los Angeles. He later changed the name to Mosaic. Since the 1990s, McManus has been associated with the Leadership Network.
ERWIN RAPHAEL MCMANUS NET WORTH
Erwin Raphael McManus net worth is between the ranges of one million United States Dollars to five million United States Dollars ($1,000,000-5,000,000). He makes his money from a lot of sources, which includes his church salary, his books, film making and designing, public speaking, and motivational speaking, among others. He makes about $20,000 from his public engagements.
ERWIN RAPHAEL MCMANUS BOOKS
Its no secret that Erwin Raphael McManus is a very talented author, here are some of his famous books;
- Chasing daylight
- The way of the warrior
- The artisan soul
- The barbarian way
- Wide awake
- Seizing your divine moment
- An unstoppable force
- Stand against the wind
- Life’s toughest questions
ERWIN RAPHAEL MCMANUS SERMONS
Here are some spirits lifting sermons by Pastor Erwin Raphael McManus:
- Self-mastery: mindset
- Live the life God created for you
- The way of the warrior
- The genius of Jesus
- Inner peace
- Hearing Gods voice
- Find your edge
- With God nothing is wasted
- We are afraid to ask God for big things
- How can you know God’s plan.
ERWIN RAPHAEL MCMANUS MOVIES
Some movies written, directed, produced and acted by Erwin Raphael McManus;
- Wide awake
- A day
- A day without rain
ERWIN RAPHAEL MCMANUS QUOTES
- When we dwell on the past, we tend to want to live there. When we dream of the future, we want to go there. Our dreams are where God paints a picture of a life waiting to be created.”
- “I think Christianity is the same as Buddhism and Hinduism whenever a religion begins to say that these are the things you have to do to be loved by God, you have a religion.”
- “The history of God’s people is not a record of God searching for courageous men and women who could handle the task, but God transforming the hearts of cowards and calling them to live courageous lives.
- “How in the world could you ever imagine a life of faith that does not require risk? Faith and risk are inseparable.”
- “Home is ultimately not about a place to live but about the people with whom you are most fully alive. Home is about love, relationship, community, and belonging, and we are all searching for home.”
- “It’s not your freedom to choose that makes you free. It’s what you choose in that freedom that makes you free.”
- “We may not be able to accomplish everything we can dream, but we will not accomplish anything without our dreams.”
- “When the church becomes an institution, people are nothing more than volunteers to be recruited. When the church is a movement, our stewardship becomes the unleashing of our God-given gifts, talents, and passions.”
- “We need both to aspire and accomplish. Without a vision for your life, without a sense of purpose, you will begin to die a slow death.”
- “The history of God’s people is not a record of God searching for courageous men and women who could handle the task, but God transforming the hearts of cowards and calling them to live courageous lives.”
OTHER THINGS ABOUT ERWIN RAPHAEL MCMANUS
- McManus has worked as a filmmaker in multiple roles. McManus started and owned companies in both the fashion industry and film industry.
ERWIN RAPHAEL MCMANUS SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACT
Mosaic website: https://mosaic.org/About