Grace For Purpose Morning Prayers
In these prayers, we ask God to surround us with His love and companionship. We also ask for His guidance in our daily lives, as well as courage and strength to overcome obstacles along the way. Finally, we thank God for the gift of a new day. These prayers are quite simple, yet very powerful!
Lord, I give you this new day; thank you for giving me the gift of morning.
- Life is a gift. We give thanks for it every day, but we don’t always remember how lucky we are to be alive.
- God is in control of the day. Every morning God gives you a new chance to do something good for someone else and make them smile or laugh, even if just for a moment.
- God is a good God, who loves you and cares about your life and wants only the best for you! He will never leave you alone or let anything bad happen to you that would prevent him from helping you get through whatever situation may come up during your day today!
- You have been given many opportunities throughout this life time so far by Jesus Christ himself; therefore giving back some kind of appreciation towards others isn’t too much work at all when one considers what they have gained themselves over these past years together as friends/family members…or even strangers who just happened upon each other during different points along their journey through life’s journey itself!
My heart is filled with gratitude as I come to you anew today, Father.
Thank you for your presence, Father. Thank you for the gift of gratitude which fills my heart as I come to you now, anew today. Gratitude is a choice, it’s a way of life, and it helps me live in the moment. As I am grateful for all the blessings in my life, I can be present with them and experience their joy now rather than wishing they were different than they are or waiting until some future time when things will be better.
Thank you for being so patient with me as I learn how to forgive myself and others more quickly; how not to let fear hold me back from being who You created me to be; how not to focus on what other people think about my accomplishments but instead focus on what You think about them—and then share that message with others!
I know this is hard work at times (and most times!). So thank You for sending us grace for our purpose so that we may do Your work well!
Guide me in your will today, Father. Lead me down the path that you have chosen for me.
- God knows what is best for us. He loves us and wants the best for us, which is why we must trust Him to lead us down the right path.
- We should not be afraid of trusting God, because He loves us. In fact, He has given His son as a sacrifice to redeem our sins so that we may have eternal life with Him in heaven after this world passes away (John 3:16).
- God will help you find your way on this earth and overcome any obstacles that get in your way!
Let Your Holy Spirit give me courage and strength to overcome all obstacles…
The Holy Spirit is the strength of God. He gives us courage and strength to overcome obstacles and endure difficulties. When we look at the world around us, we see countless problems that need fixing. But when we look at our lives, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by all the things we have going on in them—work, school, family life…the list goes on. That’s why it’s so important for us to keep focused on God through His Son Jesus Christ in order to receive His strength from Him through the Holy Spirit.
When you’re facing struggles in your life or struggling with negative feelings such as fear or worry about what tomorrow might bring, take a moment each day and pray this prayer:
“Father God in Heaven above thank you first off because I know that every time I face something bad in my life there will always be something good coming behind it whether I see it now or not even though there may be times when other people don’t understand what I’m going through right now because they haven’t been through anything like this before but Father God knows exactly where I am right now because he made me out of his own flesh which means he knows everything about me including how much love
Help me fight against my flesh, Lord; help me walk in Your ways and not mine.
You are a good and loving God. You created man in Your image, and made him to be like You. He was not meant to live like the animals, but to live as one who could choose his path in life.
But man fell into sin, and has been living according to his flesh ever since. The flesh is weak, prone to sin, easily tempted by the devil; it always looks for a way out of doing God’s will. It is not something we should trust or rely on; rather we should rely on You alone for our strength.”
You are all powerful, O God; You are mighty to save. Where my own strength ends, yours begins.
God is all powerful, and mighty to save. You are the only One who can achieve what I cannot achieve on my own. Your strength is greater than my own. You are the One who has overcome death (with your resurrection) and sin (with your cross). You have done this for me so that I may live with you forever! In Jesus’ name, amen!
Let Your glory shine through this day and throughout my life.
Today, let your glory shine through this day and throughout my life.
God’s glory is all around us—in nature, in other people, and even in ourselves. When we look at the trees or flowers of springtime; when we observe a butterfly fluttering by; when we see someone giving out of their heart to help others: these are all places where God’s glory can be seen.
But perhaps most importantly, God’s glorious light shines through each one of us as children of God. When we look upon our own face in the mirror each day and realize that it is our body that houses our souls and spirits—that we are made in the image of God—it reminds us that there is something beautiful about each one of us!
Surround me with brothers and sisters in Christ who will encourage me on my journey.
We pray for you to surround yourself with brothers and sisters in Christ who will encourage you on your journey.
- Find a community. If you’re new to church, it can be overwhelming trying to find the right church for you. In a world where people often go from one place of worship to another, we commit ourselves to helping those who are seeking Jesus’ love find their spiritual home here at Grace For Purpose. We want you to feel connected and at peace in our space, so we hope that our team will greet you warmly when you arrive!
- Be a good member of your community. Once you’ve found your spiritual home at Grace For Purpose, we want it to be somewhere that allows God’s presence in your life each week through worship services, Bible studies or small groups—and maybe even fellowship over coffee afterwards too! It’s important that everyone feels comfortable expressing themselves freely within these spaces; if someone shares something personal with the group but doesn’t feel heard or respected afterward (or vice versa), then everyone loses out on an opportunity not only for growth but also friendships made stronger through mutual trust earned through open communication between members of faith communities across generations.”
Let’s start our day off with prayer!
Prayer is a great way to start your day. It can help you focus on what matters most, overcome obstacles and find strength and comfort when needed.
May you be blessed by God with a beautiful day, friends. May this prayer help you to start off on the right foot with your own morning prayers.