Joyce Meyer: Biography and everything you need to know about her
The article below helps us to know Pastor Joyce Meyer better, it answers the questions below:
when does Pastor Joyce Meyer celebrate his birthday?
how old is Pastor Joyce Meyer ?
where was Pastor Joyce Meyer born?
who are Pastor Joyce Meyer parents?
is Pastor Joyce Meyer an only child?
who are Pastor Joyce Meyer siblings?
where did Pastor Joyce Meyer study?
Pastor Joyce Meyer ministry.
who is Pastor Joyce Meyer married to?
how many children does Pastor Joyce Meyer have?
what is there to know about Pastor Joyce Meyer career?
Pastor Joyce Meyer quotes.
Pastor Joyce Meyer books.
Pastor Joyce Meyer sermons.
Pastor Joyce Meyer social media handle.
JOYCE MEYER MINISTRIES DENOMINATION
Joyce Meyer Ministries are nondenominational Christian church that was formed in 1985.
JOYCE MEYER MINISTRIES FOUNDER
Pauline Joyce Meyer was born on the 4th of June 1943 in St. Louis, Missouri; Meyer started her ministry “Life in the Word” in 1985 before 1985, Joyce Meyer was the associate pastor of Life Christian Center.
JOYCE MEYER MINISTRIES LOCATION
Joyce Meyer ministries are located at 700 Grace Pkwy Fenton, MO 63026, United States.
JOYCE MEYER MINISTRIES MISSION
Joyce Meyer Ministries is called to share the Gospel and extend the love of Christ. Through media we teach people how to apply biblical truth to every aspect of their lives and encourage God’s people to serve the world around them. Through our missions arm, Hand of Hope, we provide global humanitarian aid, feed the hungry, clothe the poor, minister to the elderly, widows and orphans, visit prisoners and reach out to people of all ages and in all walks of life.
JOYCE MEYER MINISTRIES BELIEFS
- The Bible is the infallible Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, and contains every answer to man’s problems.
- There is one God, existing eternally in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- God is Love and He loves all people. It is His desire to reach out to those who are poor, oppressed, widowed or orphaned, and to heal the brokenhearted.
- Man is created in the image of God but separated from God by sin. Without Jesus we cannot have a relationship with God.
- We can have a personal relationship with God through salvation, God’s free gift to man. It is not a result of what we do, but it is only available through God’s unearned favor.
- We believe in water baptism, as taught and demonstrated by Jesus, as the way for believers to identify with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus.
- Divine healing is active in the lives of people today through Jesus, who is the Healer. Healing includes physical, mental, emotional and spiritual restoration.
JOYCE MEYER MINISTRIES OPEN HOURS
7:30 am – 4:30 pm GMT
JOYCE MEYER MINISTRIES SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACTS
i hope this article on Joyce Meyer: Biography and everything you need to know about her, has helped you know her better.