Manifest Definition In The Bible
In the Bible, the word “manifest” often refers to something that is evident or clear. However, there are other uses of this word that have nothing to do with clarity. In these cases, I believe this word is used in reference to events and circumstances that have an impact on someone’s life—for good or bad. In this article we will discuss many of these different meanings from Scripture and how they apply to your Christian walk today.
Title of content: How to Be a Good Friend With Benefits Label for this section: Introduction
What this section does: Introduces the rest of the blog post
Takeaway point: You need friends who won’t judge you for being honest about your needs and desires.
In a professional tone
What Does Manifest Mean?
Manifest is a verb meaning “to make visible or public; to reveal”. Manifest is also a noun that means, “clear evidence of something, especially of an attitude or feeling”. Manifestation is another term for manifesting or manifesting your desires. Manifest is a state of being and mind in which you are totally connected with your intuition and deeper self.
Manifest In The Bible
Manifest is a word that means to make something clear to people. It’s used in the Bible to describe how God makes himself known to us and his presence in our lives.
- *John 14:21: “Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”*
- *1 John 3:23-24: “And this is his commandment, that we believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ and love one another just as he commanded us.”
The Manifest Presence of God
The Manifest Presence of God
The Manifest Presence of God is the tangible, physical manifestation of God in the world. In other words, it’s the stuff that He does when He shows up in our lives or in the lives of others. Here are some examples:
- When God shows up to save us from sin and death through Jesus Christ.
- When God uses His Word (the Bible) as a means for revealing Himself to us and teaching us about who He is and what He wants from His people-His Church (the body of Christians).
- When God speaks through dreams or visions to give guidance and direction during times when we’re uncertain about our life choices or feel lost in doubt about whether something is right or wrong; this happens because He loves us enough not only to reveal how we were created by Him, but also tell us how best we can live out those original intentions given solely by Him according as well!
What do manifest and manifestation mean?
You might have heard the word “manifest” in a variety of contexts. For example, if you were traveling to a new country and the customs officer asked you to “show me your manifest,” he would be asking for a list of all the items in your luggage. The noun form of this word means “clearly visible.” It can also mean something that is obvious or easily understood. On the other hand, when someone says “manifestation,” they are referring to an action: making something clear.
In spiritual terms, manifestation means “to make something clear.” It’s often used in reference to God making Himself known through His Word or through His Spirit working on our hearts. In this sense, manifestation refers solely to what God does; it does not imply anything about us specifically because we are helpless creatures who cannot make ourselves known by our own power (Isaiah 64:6). Our job is simply to receive what He has already done!
What does manifest mean in the Bible?
The word “manifest” is a verb, noun and transitive verb. It means to show, make visible or make known. The word “manifest” can be used as an intransitive verb to mean that something is apparent or obvious.
A good example of this usage would be: “It was manifest that he did not believe the story.”
The word “manifest” is also commonly used as an adjective to describe something that is easily observable or obvious, such as: “He picked up that the situation was becoming dangerous.”
How is it possible to manifest a miracle?
How is it possible to manifest a miracle? The answer is simple: by the power of your mind, will, prayer, faith and belief in God.
The power of your mind is the most important factor in attracting things into your life. Your thoughts are powerful! They have an amazing ability to attract what you think about into your life or repel it away from you.
You can use this same power by affirming that all things are possible with God (Philippians 4:13). This includes miracles! So believe with all your heart that God will perform miracles for you if His Word says so (Mark 11:23).
How do I become more manifest?
- Be more positive.
- Be more grateful.
- Be more confident.
- Be more open to new experiences and ideas than you were before, but not so much that you become a pushover who lets others walk all over you without standing up for yourself or your beliefs.
- Be honest about what is going on with both yourself and those around you, even if this means admitting fault when appropriate, as well as sharing information about yourself that others may find uncomfortable or embarrassing (such as sharing who you really are with them). This will help ensure that both parties have an accurate understanding of one another’s motivations, expectations, needs and desires—all of which are crucial elements in the manifestation process!
The term manifest means that you can clearly see something.
The term manifests most often in the Bible when it refers to “the manifested glory of God,” or “the manifested presence of God.” The word is a synonym for manifestation, which means the visible appearance of something. In this way, you can see how the idea of manifesting might be associated with divinity: if there’s anything we associate with God, it’s that He is present everywhere and can be seen clearly by all.
Manifesting means different things in different contexts. In physics, it refers to how an object’s mass affects its movement through space-time—but in spiritual circles, it has more abstract connotations. Manifesting your dreams is about bringing them into reality through hard work and attention to detail; but for Christians who believe that Jesus Christ was fully human as well as fully divine during His life on earth (and beyond), being able to talk about things like “manifesting” becomes a way to express their belief that they have been made one with God—that they are partaking of His nature by virtue of accepting Him into their lives through faith alone
In conclusion, the Bible is a powerful tool for believers in God to use. It gives us direction on how we should live our lives, and it also gives us a way of understanding how God sees the world around us. When we read scripture we should keep an open mind so that we can truly understand what God wants from his people.