PASTOR MICHAEL TODD: Biography and everything you need to know about Pastor Michael Todd
This article is aimed at helping us know Pastor Michael Todd better, at the end of the article; we should be able to know the answers to a lot of questions concerning pastor Pastor Michael Todd like:
When does celebrate his birthday?
How old is Pastor Michael Todd?
Where was Pastor Michael Todd born?
Who are Pastor Michael Todd parents?
Is Pastor Michael Todd an only child?
Who are Pastor Michael Todd siblings?
Where did Pastor Michael Todd study?
Which church does Pastor Michael Todd attend?
Who is married Pastor Michael Todd to?
How many children does Pastor Michael Todd have?
What is there to know about Pastor Michael Todd career?
Pastor Michael Todd Quotes.
Pastor Michael Todd Books.
Pastor Michael Todd Sermons.
Pastor Michael Todd Social media handle.
PASTOR MICHAEL TODD AGE
Pastor Michael Todd was born on the 16th of November 1986, which makes him 35 years old (2021).
PASTOR MICHAEL TODD PARENTS
Pastor Michael was born to his parents, his father’s name is tommy ray Todd but details about his mother are not really known.
PASTOR MICHAEL TODD SIBLINGS
Pastor Michael Todd has three brothers; he is the second child of his family. His brother’s names are Gabriel Todd, he is 36 years old and the elder brother of Michael Todd, Brentom Todd, he Is a younger brother to Michael Todd and he is 26 years old and a third brother whose name is not known yet.
MICHAEL TODD’S WIFE
Michael Todd is married to his beautiful wife Natlie Todd; together, they currently are the lead pastors of transformation church. They got married on the 20th of June 2010.
MICHAEL TODD’S CHILDREN
Together, Michael Todd and Natlie have 4 children named Isabella Todd, Ava Todd, Michael Alexander Todd Jr., two girls and a boy respectively. Isabella being the first child, Michael being he second child, Ava the third and Gia Todd the fourth child.
MICHAEL TODD’S HOME
Michael Todd and his family live in Tulsa Together.
MICHAEL TODD’S MINISTRY
Bishop Gary McIntosh was the founder of transformation church and he led it for over 15 years before he handed it over to pastor Todd Michael and his beautiful wife Natalie Todd.
Pastor Michael Todd’s goal/vision is to re-present God to the lost and found, for transformation in Christ. The church is located at Tulsa, Oklahoma. Pastor Todd and Natalie have been the lead pastors for 6 years now (2021), and they were made lead pastors in 2015. Since they have been leading, Transformation Church has reached having over 5,000 people in physical attendance and over 20,000 people live online every week.
MICHAEL TODD NET WORTH
Pastor Michael Todd’s net worth is between the ranges of one million United States dollars –five million United States dollars million dollars (1,000,000-5,000,000). The major source of his income is from his books of which he is a best seller and from the churches salary.
MICHAEL TODD BOOKS
Below are some books by pastor Michael Todd:
- Relationship goals study guide.
- Relationship goals challenge: thirty days from good to great.
- Relationship goals: how to win at dating marriage and sex.
- Crazy faith: its only crazy until it happens.
MICHAEL TODD SERMON
Below are spirit filling sermons by Michael Todd:
- The command with no cap.
- The circle of faith.
- Faith vs. fantasy.
- Your pain prepares you for your purpose.
- Why wont you accept upgrade.
- Obedience will change your destiny.
- God does not change.
- Peace under pressure.
- God has a plan for your future.
- Trust in God’s timing.
MICHAEL TODD QUOTES
Below are some inspring quotes by Michael Todd:
- “If you find a God-loving spouse who’s a good match for you, he can help you win the race of life God has put in front of you, and you can help him win his. But if the person you’re dating is consistently weighing you down or holding you back now, he’ll still be holding you back if you get married. Be patient and have grace, but if things don’t change, you’ve got to go—better to call it off sooner than later.”
- “Their desperation for affirmation, attention, love, and appreciation leads them to have children in hopes that the babies will fill their emptiness. This type of thinking leads to tons of disappointment and unspoken expectations. A child can never fill the void created by an unresponsive significant other.”
- “When it comes to marriage, God’s plan is to unite and conquer; Satan’s plan is to divide and conquer. Have you ever noticed that the serpent didn’t appear in Eden until after Eve had been created and there was unity between her and Adam? The Enemy saw a beautiful triangle of love going on, and in his wicked mind he decided, I can’t have this unity thing. I need to deceive.”
- “If your relationship with Him is number one, He’ll take you from wherever you are and move you on to where you need to go next. I know I’m not alone —ALAN WALKER, “Alone” Now I’m feeling how I should Never knew single could feel this good —JASON DERULO, “Ridin’ Solo”
- “In marriage it is crucial to know the difference between what your spouse wants and what your spouse needs. The sad truth is that the lack of understanding in this area leads to so much turmoil and unnecessary pain. If you don’t know the needs of your spouse, neglect is inevitable.”
- “To all my single and dating ladies, this is why it’s so important that the man you’re interested in leading you has a relationship with God. You don’t want to fight the battles that God can.”
- “Please don’t misunderstand. Being in a support role isn’t secondary; it’s necessary. It’s not a weak role; it takes a tremendous amount of strength. To support is to bear all or some of the weight of and to hold up.”
- “Life tries to label you, but Christ has identified you. Before you’re a wife, husband, mommy, daddy, business owner, graduate, daughter, son, or athlete, you had an identity. God says you’re called, loved, significant, forgiven, His masterpiece, and His child. Identity can be given only by God.”
- “Contrary to what you’ve heard, for a wife to support her husband is one of the most sacred things that she can do.”
- “The Bible says that before you were formed in your mother’s womb, God knew you.”
MICHAEL TODD SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACTS OF MICHAEL TODD
I hope this article on Pastor Michael Todd: Biography and everything you need to know about Pastor Michael Todd, has helped you know him better.