Shauna Niequist: Biography and everything you need to know about her
This article is aimed at helping us know Shauna Niequist better, at the end of the article; we should be able to know the answers to a lot of questions concerning Shauna Niequist like:
When does Shauna Niequist celebrate her birthday?
how old is Shauna Niequist?
where was Shauna Niequist born?
who are Shauna Niequist parents?
is Shauna Niequist an only child?
who areShauna Niequist siblings?
where did Shauna Niequist study?
Which church does Shauna Niequist attend?
who is Shauna Niequist married to?
how many children does Shauna Niequist have?
what is there to know about Shauna Niequist career?
Shauna Niequist quotes.
Shauna Niequist books.
Shauna Niequist sermons.
Shauna Niequist social media handle.
Shauna Niequist, apart from being a published author is also a blogger, she is a motivational speaker and the daughter of the famous preachers Bill Hybels and Lynne Hybels.
SHAUNA NIEQUIST AGE/BIRTHDAY
Shauna Niequist was born on August 17, 1976, which makes her 45 years old in 2021; Shauna Niequist celebrates her birthday on the 17th of august 1976.
SHAUNA NIEQUIST BIRTH PLACE
Shauna Niequist was born to her parents in Barrington, Illinois, United States.
SHAUNA NIEQUIST PARENTS
Shauna Niequist is the daughter of the famous Bill Hybels her father and Lynne Hybels her mother, they are the founders of The Willow Creek Community Church, South Barrington Illinois one of the largest churches in America.
SHAUNA NIEQUIST SIBLINGS
Shauna Niequist has one brother, his name is Todd Hybels, they are the only two children of her parents.
SHAUNA NIEQUIST EDUCATION
Shauna Niequist attended Westmont college where she studied and received a degree in English and French literature.
SHAUNA NIEQUIST HUSBAND
Shauna Niequist is married to her loving and supportive husband Aaron Niequist a former worship leader at Willow Creek
SHAUNA NIEQUIST CHILDREN
Shauna Niequist and her husband Aaron Niequist, have two sons together; their names are Henry Niequist and Mac Niequist.
SHAUNA NIEQUIST BOOKS
Shauna Niequist is a best selling Christian author, Some of her books are:
- Cold tangerines: Celebrating The Extraordinary Nature Of Everyday Life, 2007
- Bread and Wine: A Love Letter To Life Around The Table, With Recipies, 2013
- Bittersweet: Thoughts On Change, Grace, and Learning The Hard Way, 2010
- Savor: Living Abundantly Where You Are, As You Are
- Present Over Perfect: Leaving Behind Frantic for a Simpler, More Soulful Way Of Living, 2016
- Shalom For The Heart: Torah-Inspired Devotions For A Sacred Life, 2017
- I Guess I Havent Learned Yet
- A Simpler, More Soulful Life
SHAUNA NIEQUIST QUOTES
- This is how the world changes – little by little, table by table, meal by meal, hour by hour. This is how we chip away at isolation, loneliness, fear. This is how we connect, in big and small ways – we do it around the table.
- …what I can do is offer myself, wholehearted and present, to walk with the people I love through the fear and the mess. That’s all any of us can do. That’s what we’re here for.
- I want you to stop running from thing to thing to thing, and to sit down at the table, to offer the people you love something humble and nourishing, like soup and bread, like a story, like a hand holding another hand while you pray. We live in a world that values us for how fast we go, for how much we accomplish, for how much life we can pack into one day. But I’m coming to believe it’s in the in-between spaces that our lives change, and that the real beauty lies there.
- But when you realize that the story of your life could be told a thousand different ways, that you could tell it over and over as a tragedy, but you choose to call it an epic, that’s when you start to learn what celebration is. When what you see in front of you is so far outside of what you dreamed, but you have the belief, the boldness, the courage to call it beautiful instead of calling it wrong, that’s celebration.
- Everybody has a home team: It’s the people you call when you get a flat tire or when something terrible happens. It’s the people who, near or far, know everything that’s wrong with you and love you anyways. These are the ones who tell you their secrets, who get themselves a glass of water without asking when they’re at your house. These are the people who cry when you cry. These are your people, your middle-of-the-night, no-matter-what people.
- I want to cultivate a deep sense of gratitude, of groundedness, of enough, even while I’m longing for something more. The longing and the gratitude, both. I’m practicing believing that God knows more than I know, that he sees what I can’t, that he’s weaving a future I can’t even imagine from where I sit this morning.
- Friendship is an opportunity to act on God’s behalf in the lives of the people that we’re close to, reminding each other who God is.
- I want a life that sizzles and pops and makes me laugh out loud…I want my everyday to make God belly laugh, glad that he gave life to someone who loves the gift.
- There is a season for wildness and a season for settledness, and this is neither. This season is about becoming.
- Life sneaks up on us every once in a while and gives us something we didn’t ever know we wanted, and lights within us a love we didn’t even know existed.
SHAUNA NIEQUIST SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACTS
Shauna Niequist Instagram: @sniequist
Shauna Niequist Twitter: @sniequist
Shauna Niequist Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/sniequist?_rdc=1&_rdr
i hope this article on Shauna Niequist: Biography and everything you need to know about her , has helped you know her better.